$10,000 Kit Includes:
- New Client Questionnaire – this is vital to complete prior to engaging in the project to ensure this package is right for you.
- Domain/Hosting/Email Set Up – we will select and purchase a domain name, hosting and set up email using GoDaddy or 1and1. If you already have a domain, we can point it to the new server.
- Site Map Design – in a 1-hour meeting, we will discuss the needs of your website and determine it’s navigation and technical requirements.
- Template Selection and Set Up – Based off of the approved sitemap and technical requirements from the above meeting, we will select a WordPress template that suits your needs. (Because of the nature of WordPress templates, there is no guarantee a template will meet all of your technical needs). Additional plugins are extra.
- Content Map – we will determine what photos, video, and copy are needed for the launch of the website.
- Web Copy – we will write the copy for up to 15 pages of the website, while client gathers other needed materials. Copy will see one revision and can include basic keyword strategy (location, industry, name)
- Upload Content – Once copy is approved, it will be uploaded, along with photos and video to the site.
- Set Up Google Analytics Account – integrate Google Analytics account into site
- Set Up Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn Page – configure page to integrate with website, upload logo, and update business info.
- Basic Lead Nurturing Strategy – using proprietary worksheets, develop your own lead nurturing and content strategy using all the mediums you now have available.
- Set Up Mailchimp Account – import contacts, determine email template, write and create first email and integrate sign up form into WordPress. Use your lead nurturing strategy to determine how you reach out to your contacts. Upgrade this service to Pardot, learn how.
- Training – learn how to use your WordPress site, including uploading content, installing plugins and widgets, and updating database. Take a tour of Mailchimp. Mailchimp has an extensive, free knowledge base of video guides for almost any function. We’ll walk you through how to find what you need.
- 3 hours of additional developer customizations – depending on the needs of the project, there will be allotted 3 hours of additional customizations which may include: updating the website CSS to match brand, configuring the Mailchimp form, adding additional plugins to website.
Package does not include: logo design, template customizations (for both Mailchimp and WordPress), graphics, SEO strategy, Pay-per-click